"...let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth" 1 John 3:18
To Assist and prepare men and women incarcerated in jail, no matter their religious beliefs, have a successful transition.
Our goal is to reduce recidivism by rebuilding families, strengthening communities and encouraging individual spiritual growth.
How we do that:
1) Providing 'critical thinking' education to make vital lifestyle changes along with awareness of choices
2) Offering spiritual guidance through our trained mentors and pen pals opening a door for Christ to change them from 'the inside out'
3) Connecting them to available resources and Programs, Transition Homes prior to their release so they know where they are going at their release
4) Connecting them to Recovery Groups and Churches offering love and support
5) Providing spiritual growth through Recovery Christ-centered Worship services
6) Being an outisde support for those transitioning out of jail into communities
7) Offering families support, guidance, education, and prayer
Like us on Facebook